If you want to know what I think, well, you've come to the right place.DISCLAIMER: I am not very educated in all of these issues, but they are based on my perceptions and what I believe to the extent to what
I know about them.
1. Put schools in Afghanistan, not soldiers.
2. Get out of Afghanistan. The war is tremendously expensive and hurting our economy.
3. Legalize gay marriage on a federal level, like interracial marriage was once upon a time.
4. Legalize Marijuana. It will free up our jails and cause less harm than Alcohol. It will weaken gang violence and weaken their influence.
5. Socialize health care. Just like our police and elementary schools.
6. Comprehensive sex ed. Abstinence-only threatens to be religiously motivated, and is unrealistic.
7. Take "under God" out of the pledge and "in God we trust" off our coins. Our nation was founded strictly on secular values. Our government should not have a say in what our nation believes.
8.Whatever would lower the price of College would be nice.
9. Arizona's anti-immigration law, SB1070, is a bad idea.
10. Keep the 14th amendment the way it is.
11.Yes, we have had terrorist attacks, but we should not lose our liberty over it, or make unconstitutional laws on behalf of safety.
12. Net neutrality is essential. I for one think the Internet is great thew way it is.
13. Repeal DADT already!